Howdy from Deep E Texas

Welcome to AH ruffnready!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH

I'm no big game hunter, but squirrel hunting in the Piney Woods is fun, too.

Hello ruffnready,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

ruffnready, welcome to the AH forum! I was just in deep East Texas between Mt Vernon and Mt Pleasant. Lots of good squirrel hunting there!

Welcome aboard ruffnready. Thanks to Uncle Sam I spent several years in West Texas. While there some of the "natives" told me about the "Big Piney Woods." Seeing how tall (not) the trees were and the distance between them I thought the "Big Piney Woods" was just another tall tale. The attacks on 9-11 left me stranded in Houston. After several days we were able to rent a car and drive back to Detroit. All I can say is that I wish more of Texas looked like your hunting grounds. LOL

I am I your neighborhood, welcome on in. Rut is on in Walker county on the Trinity River.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome, I'm in Houston county.
There is the East Texas Sportsman's Club in Nacogdoches if you're interested in something like that.

Welcome to AH. Just back from the Hill Country!

Welcome to AH !

Howdy from the NETX area! I spend a lot of time out there behind the Pine Curtain. So I bet I’m familiar with your whereabouts!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamebaidoithuong0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.