How y’all doing?

Welcome to AH, cost of admission is a hunt report from your safari in April.
 
Enjoy Africa! you will love it. But don't lie to yourself, you will be hunting deer next year lol
, the only way I will do any deer hunting is of I go to a pay for play to kill one for some sausage. I’m tired of prepping the areas for many weekends before the season starts then spending every weekend in the woods. I’d rather pay to hunt beautiful Africa where the game is more grand.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
, the only way I will do any deer hunting is of I go to a pay for play to kill one for some sausage. I’m tired of prepping the areas for many weekends before the season starts then spending every weekend in the woods. I’d rather pay to hunt beautiful Africa where the game is more grand.
Ah, yes. Beautiful Africa. Once that lovely lass gets her claws into you, you will return time and time again. Be forewarned.
 
Hello,
I’m from S. Louisiana and enjoy any time in the field, stand or blind. Hurricanes Laura and Delta destroyed my leases so I decided to quit deer hunting, sell my ATV, sell my deer stands and go to Africa in April 2021. This is nothing like I’ve never experienced before and to say that I’ve been bitten by the African bug is a gross understatement. I love reading about others stories, learning about game and discovering new areas. Thanks for accepting me.
Welcome to AH
 
You have immersed yourself in the greatest hunting platform on earth. My wife is from Southern Louisiana. Soon youll have a PhD on africa hunting, guns reloading and a fundamental hatred of the .243 from Australia . Welcome
@Tgood1
You forgot a longing to get a 35 Whelen as well.
Bob
 
Welcome aboard NTH. Hunting Africa will certainly spoil you. However deer hunting in the states with friends and or family shouldn't be forgotten either. In a few weeks I'll be sitting in a blind with my youngest grandson during the Michigan Youth Hunt. For me that is a reward in itself, i.e. being able to pass along the sport that I love to a future generation. BTW hurry up and post your recent hunt, we'd all like to "see" how you did on your first time out.
 
, the only way I will do any deer hunting is of I go to a pay for play to kill one for some sausage. I’m tired of prepping the areas for many weekends before the season starts then spending every weekend in the woods. I’d rather pay to hunt beautiful Africa where the game is more grand.
It sounds like we are kindred spirits. I’ve been bitten myself and already posted my hunting lands for lease. Tell your friends to check out my posts for the listing as we are not far away. And welcome.
 
Hello and :S Welcome:
 
Hello,
I’m from S. Louisiana and enjoy any time in the field, stand or blind. Hurricanes Laura and Delta destroyed my leases so I decided to quit deer hunting, sell my ATV, sell my deer stands and go to Africa in April 2021. This is nothing like I’ve never experienced before and to say that I’ve been bitten by the African bug is a gross understatement. I love reading about others stories, learning about game and discovering new areas. Thanks for accepting me.
I’m a little late with the welcome - but WELCOME ! There are lots of good people and info on here to fuel your jets for your certain return to Africa ! BTW, I travel to the Dirty quite a bit (Lake Charles area) - where are you located?
 
Welcome from NE Tennessee! I’ve been to Africa three times and planning fourth and fifth trips. I’ve about come to the conclusion to stop hunting at home as well thanks to the African bug!
Tell me about it - turkeys are all I care to shoot around here anymore thanks to the “Heroin of Hunting Lands” lol
 
Welcome to AH, @NTH ! We look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Hunting Africa addiction is worse than crack cocaine or meth! Only death resolves it, so just keep feeding it as long as you can.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,314
Messages
1,572,597
Members
169,592
Latest member
digitalonetick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top