AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA / DU
Hello,
I’m from S. Louisiana and enjoy any time in the field, stand or blind. Hurricanes Laura and Delta destroyed my leases so I decided to quit deer hunting, sell my ATV, sell my deer stands and go to Africa in April 2021. This is nothing like I’ve never experienced before and to say that I’ve been bitten by the African bug is a gross understatement. I love reading about others stories, learning about game and discovering new areas. Thanks for accepting me.

Welcome from NE Tennessee! I’ve been to Africa three times and planning fourth and fifth trips. I’ve about come to the conclusion to stop hunting at home as well thanks to the African bug!

You have immersed yourself in the greatest hunting platform on earth. My wife is from Southern Louisiana. Soon youll have a PhD on africa hunting, guns reloading and a fundamental hatred of the .243 from Australia . Welcome

Welcome to AH NTH! Glad you found and joined our wonderful community.

Hello and welcome!

Hello NTH,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Hello,
I’m from S. Louisiana and enjoy any time in the field, stand or blind. Hurricanes Laura and Delta destroyed my leases so I decided to quit deer hunting, sell my ATV, sell my deer stands and go to Africa in April 2021. This is nothing like I’ve never experienced before and to say that I’ve been bitten by the African bug is a gross understatement. I love reading about others stories, learning about game and discovering new areas. Thanks for accepting me.

Welcome to AH!

Hello,
Welcome. I did the exact same thing only in GA. I will be on my third Safari in 2023 going after my second and third of the big 5 after taking many beautiful PG

Aaaaannndd another one is hooked! A hearty welcome to you, Sir. Anything you want to know about African hunting, guns, ammo, trip planning or places to hunt, just ask. Someone here has done it and we are all happy to impart our experience and knowledge.

Welcome!

You are sooooo screwed!

Addictions are expensive! Lol

Aaaaannndd another one is hooked! A hearty welcome to you, Sir. Anything you want to know about African hunting, guns, ammo, trip planning or places to hunt, just ask. Someone here has done it and we are all happy to impart our experience and knowledge.
Hooked and swimming straight to the boat. Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg