How often is the Black Mamba encountered?

I am very happy that we don't have any mambas in the Eastern Cape. In 15 years hunting, I encountered the first snake last year. Beautiful Puff adder specimen. I would have had him mounted if he did not have so many holes in him.
I'm seriously contemplating having my tracker carry my shotgun on hunts for the snakes.

Marius, glad to hear there is few snakes in your area, i certainly got my fill in the DRC, back in the frozen north now and no worries of snakes! As for the tracker/shotgun combo, i think it is a great idea, especially during my trip! lol!

Marius, glad to hear there is few snakes in your area, i certainly got my fill in the DRC, back in the frozen north now and no worries of snakes! As for the tracker/shotgun combo, i think it is a great idea, especially during my trip! lol!

Rod, I think you might just have jinx'd us...:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katlyn74D

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,