How many rounds for Elephant?

I’ve definitely brought duplicates of same caliber before, although you bring up a good point that this may not have been allowed in hindsight. I’m not sure. My son is a minor so he gets to bring zero guns, leaving me to bring the whole kit and kaboodle. I think we had two 375HHs and a 7x64 or 470NE as the third gun.

Legally, a PH cannot accept your ammo. Legally, you cannot leave ammo behind. Legally, you can’t give away your ammo.

By sheer coincidence, it appears most hunters leave Zim with literally no ammo left, only a hodge-lodge of spent brass.
Good points here. People should be ready to explain why they don’t have any ammo left upon the return trip. I was asked both times when leaving Namibia why I didn’t have ammo. It is not wise to admit leaving it behind. It may be both true, and politely evasive, to answer that one is just simply a poor shooter and requires all the ammo.

I also travel with kids. Same plan again in June. Two R8 stocks and 3 barrels, all under my name since the kids are still too young. The kids may be too young to bring a rifle, but they are bigger than me now, so I don’t have to worry about carrying their stuff!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,737
Members
169,135
Latest member
riemenpiori1972
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top