HOW MANY INCHES? 3 DIFFERENT KUDU...

HOW MANY INCHES FROM LEFT TO RIGHT?


  • Total voters
    53
  • Poll closed .

AFRICAHUNTERS

New member
Joined
May 23, 2010
Messages
13
Reaction score
16
Media
24
watermark.php


These are 3 very different kudu we hunted, i'v created a multichoice poll that will be valid for about a week... Lets see if we know our kudu...
These are the normal kudu we all want or the Southern greater Kudu as found in the limpopo province South Africa...

The answers will be in inches from left to right as measured by Rowland...

Good luck...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is in.
 
Awesome.
My Nemesis.
I am going to scoring them and placing my guesstimate shortly.

Guess is in.

Look forward to the results!
 
Ok mine is in I pick 55 55 49.
 
can't wait for the results. do we win a kudu hunt? LOL! this is a great test, hope more are posted.
 
I would have bet the one on the right was barely 44", but that wasnt one of the choices! I went with the majority.
 
Zack, The choices you gave for the poll are great... well done on that!
 
Akin to picking the lottery numbers...I'll go 53, 63, 51.
Then again....never have won that friggin lottery!
 
Great topic and way of showing it. I'm with the 55 55 49 group as well.
 
Akin to picking the lottery numbers...I'll go 53, 63, 51.
Then again....never have won that friggin lottery!

Now you know how the PH feels. :)
 
lol, I'm sure we can discuss a free kudu for you, I've found Taxidermists to be great assets to a Hunting Outfitter such as myself... But we'll have to se if your guess is the right one first!
 
lol, I'm sure we can discuss a free kudu for you, I've found Taxidermists to be great assets to a Hunting Outfitter such as myself... But we'll have to se if your guess is the right one first!

??

Who gets this free Kudu? :)
 
Thanks Jerome, looking at the poll it seems most members agree on the the 55,55,49 option, BUT are they correct or completely wrong???

Only time will tell.....
 
lol Brickburn, I tell you what... you come visit me on our private farm overlooking the crocodile river and we can discuss this "free kudu" issue, around a warm winters campfire, testing some local wines, talking about the big ones that got away(although i must admit not too many big ones get away from me! :cool: ) and just longing back to the days where there were only black powder,horses and endless unexplored hunting terrain...
 
I picked the 55,55,49 , my second choice was 60,58,52. It's darn hard to judge unless you can see the mass up close and personal. That being said it doesn't matter they are all nice kudu. The one on the right is a good kudu if the price is right.
 
I picked the 55,55,49 , my second choice was 60,58,52. It's darn hard to judge unless you can see the mass up close and personal. That being said it doesn't matter they are all nice kudu. The one on the right is a good kudu if the price is right.

Well spoken enysse...
 
eni mni miny moe.........that how i got my answer!!! that is also why I am by myself!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,303
Members
169,521
Latest member
MayY275162
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top