Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Cleveland Gun Club
Hunted
Zimbabwe, SouthAfrica
On my resent trip to London I popped in at Beretta and took a look at the little Holland and Holland enclave in their shop. It is small, not a patch on it’s former glory, but it is there. Apparently the gun room is next door, but I didn’t get a chance to visit that, will do next time.
Taking a look at their official web site and the shop in particular, there is quite a lot there. I bought a fountain pen online earlier this year, it was about all there was, but it has grown a lot since then.
Let’s hope H&H gets stronger with time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiaGillies

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron