Hola! from southTexas

AlanS

New member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I just found this site. I love to hunt Africa. Recently returned from great hunt in South Africa. Need to gather some more money for a hunt in 2012. Any contributions to my hunt fund would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
 
Welcome to AH AlanS! Good luck on trying to get any contributions, everyone is busy saving for their own hunts, but I like that you are willing to ask! :biggrin2:
Where did you hunt in SA and what species did you take? Where are you thinking about going next? I can tell you that there are some great deals out there right now...
 
Hunted in the Eastern Cape South Africa with Andri Fox Safaris. The usual, Kudu, Black Wildebeest, Impala, Zebra, Warthog. Great hunt, Great Time, going back!

Thanks, Thomas. Con mucho gusto
 
Welcome to the forum AlanS!

Good to hear you had a great time in South Africa.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
 
Welcome. Good luck with planning your next safari.
 
Welcome to the forum!

Good to hear you had a good time in South Africa, makes all of us feel proud to be able to offer a wonderfull hunting experience to hunters all around the world!

Good luck planning your next hunt!
 
AlanS,

Welcome to AH. Post some photos of your hunt.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,408
Members
170,577
Latest member
TajLing141
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top