High capacity lever gun?

You definitely want an AR platform. Go with a suppressed 300 BO. Be sure and put a blinding weapon light on it, and a visible laser, and of course an EOTech. I also run a MAWL on mine which has not only a visible laser, but also an IR laser and an IR light. That’s because I also run Nods, not something you’d likely do. If you travel through our Communists states then go with a longer barrel with a pinned flash hider so the combined length of the two is 16” and put a shorty suppressor on that. And of course practice practice practice.

View attachment 573050

I could not get my MAWL to maintain zero. How well does yours maintain zero?

Depending where he actually travels, suppressor could be off the table.
 
I could not get my MAWL to maintain zero. How well does yours maintain zero?

Depending where he actually travels, suppressor could be off the table.
I’ve got two MAWLS, one on the 300 BO and one on my regular AR. The only problem I’ve had (and it was with both) was the batteries drained even with the units turned off. I called Meyers and they fixed both quickly and at no charge. Accuracy has never been an issue. Give Meyers a call and I’ll bet they can get it repaired.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,570,425
Members
168,882
Latest member
RhysStanto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top