High capacity lever gun?

You definitely want an AR platform. Go with a suppressed 300 BO. Be sure and put a blinding weapon light on it, and a visible laser, and of course an EOTech. I also run a MAWL on mine which has not only a visible laser, but also an IR laser and an IR light. That’s because I also run Nods, not something you’d likely do. If you travel through our Communists states then go with a longer barrel with a pinned flash hider so the combined length of the two is 16” and put a shorty suppressor on that. And of course practice practice practice.

View attachment 573050

I could not get my MAWL to maintain zero. How well does yours maintain zero?

Depending where he actually travels, suppressor could be off the table.

I could not get my MAWL to maintain zero. How well does yours maintain zero?

Depending where he actually travels, suppressor could be off the table.
I’ve got two MAWLS, one on the 300 BO and one on my regular AR. The only problem I’ve had (and it was with both) was the batteries drained even with the units turned off. I called Meyers and they fixed both quickly and at no charge. Accuracy has never been an issue. Give Meyers a call and I’ll bet they can get it repaired.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnalisaVal

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani