Hi from Portugal

Welcome to AH, Edgar!
 
welcome and enjoy the site edgar
looking forward to reading about hunting in portugal mate
 
Welcome to AH Edgar.

Mozambique... hmmm. You should have some interesting africa stories and pictures to share.

Look forward to it.
 
Welcome to AH Edgar! Glad you joined us love to see some of your pics and hear your stories.
 
Welcome to AH Edgar! Looking forward to reading your posts.
 
Hi Edgar,

Welcome to AH! Looking forward to your posts.
 
Welcome to AH, Edgar !
 
Welcome Edgar!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,441
Members
169,357
Latest member
trailrivet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top