Hi from another newbie...

Sakkie

New member
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi everybody

I am fairly new to the hunting scene. I am starting of with my first bow, and cant wait for the first hunt.
 
Welcome to AH...

take the plunge and head to Africa for a trip of a lifetime..
 
Welcome to AH.
Given that it is easier to get a bow than a gun in RSA you took the easier route to hunting.

Good luck with your practice you will be out hunting soon enough.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Sakkie!
 
Welcome to the forum, Sakkie !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Sakkie! Enjoy the site its a great place to start and an even better place to come to if you have a question the main thing is have fun and enjoy it.
 
welcome and enjoy the site sakkie
the bueaty of bow hunting is that everything you hunt is big game .
 
Enjoy and good luck! There's nothing quite like the intimacy and excitement of bowhunting! It's for sure my preferred method.
 
Welcome to the forum, you picked a great site to join. Good luck with your upcoming bow hunts.
 
Hello. I'm a newbie to this forum, too. Hope everyone success in this season.
 
welcome and enjoy the site wildhunter
theres something to learn here evryday
and i hope you taste success also
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,411
Messages
1,575,354
Members
170,280
Latest member
Alcarazjulians
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top