Hi folks

nainital

New member
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Iï½´m from South America and ready to learn. Good night for everybody and a most happy Easter for all.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi mate welcome to AH from another new guy.

Hope you're having a happy Easter over there.
 
Welcome to AH Nainital! Hope your Easter is great as well.
 
Welcome to AH nainital!

Happy learning. Do you do any hunting on your home continent?
 
Happy Easter, and welcome to the forum.
 
Welcome to AH nainital!
 
Welcome to AH, Nainital !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,887
Members
170,449
Latest member
MarkusSayl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top