Hi Everyone

Welcome aboard. Hope you consider Zambia for Safari one day.
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH and posting
 
Howdy!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH Cally!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you as part of our community.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,455
Messages
1,576,639
Members
170,612
Latest member
ericdz77
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top