Heym Portrait Sess...

Wildwillalaska

AH elite
Joined
May 6, 2024
Messages
1,464
Reaction score
5,666
Location
Kenai
Media
112
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
1
Hunted
US/Mexico
Couldn't help it, had to share because the photos were so damned good. Not your typical classifieds photographs, even for Gulf Breeze which typically has very well done and professional quality photos of their wares. But these are next level with good composition, props, the whole works. Love set to boot.

Heym Set 1.jpg
Heym Set 2.jpg
Heym Set 3.jpg
 
Will
Why do you do this to me?
I mean someone has to keep you on your toes. Think you would have better luck ordering that set up new from Heym, IF they'd make you a 4th set of barrels in 450 NE #2.

I'll get you pics of that early Dakota 458 later tonight before you go spending all your lunch money. LOL
 
Gorgeous wood!
 
Wow. I have a similar Heym.(mine is 470NE and 375HH) I like how they chose to do a tray case to accommodate the barrels and accessories.
 
That is a very nice set of photo's. The rifle is exceptional.

I like the layout of upper and lower trays!
 
A safari tray case also known as a two tier case. A motor case is something different, a motor case is very narrow and top loads, making for a shape that could be strapped to the exaggerated fender and running board of a car made 1910-1930.
Would that one be considered a type of motor case?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,522
Members
169,577
Latest member
CeliaTejed
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top