Heym in 404J

Mike, if the Heym 404J is still there in late July, I can bring it to you.

1686052824313.png

Attachments

• AHG_20.3_Rifles_in_Africa_D1.pdf
    194 KB · Views: 153
Pretoria has more rifles. I hear that S&O have or will be receiving a large number of Heym doubles, so for South Africans there will be no delivery lead time, just permit delay.

A little of topic but I had decided a while back to have an upgraded Heym 404 Jeff built to go along with my 577NE that I commissioned at SCI. Due to the upgraded wood selection and deep engraving I am expecting the rifle around Q2 of 2024.

HH

I am curious Kevin…does anyone ever buy guns like this in SA and have them shipped to US? The exchange rate is tempting

That’s a great deal! Been to the Pretoria shop two times, lots of great stuff in there

PICS worth 100000000 words lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois