Heym 88 / 89 Double rifles

Jager Waffen74

AH fanatic
Joined
Apr 26, 2018
Messages
938
Reaction score
2,065
Location
Idaho
Media
187
Member of
Safari Club International, NRA, Wild Sheep Foundation
Hunted
Tanzania, Nimibia, S. Africa, New Zealand, Mexico, Yukon, Northwest Territories
I have recently had many dealers trying to buy my Heym 88B off me and are throwing high numbers at me.

Can anyone tell me why the sudden surge in demand on the heym 88?

One dealer told me that there is a 2-3yr backlog of orders and Heym may discontinue the 88B variation? Plus massive price increases are happening.

I am just curious. Large bore guns are noon existent in .500, .470, or .577


I am contemplating on selling mine.

20260904_103103.jpg
20260904_102901(1).jpg
20260904_101826.jpg
 
Which calibers do you have?

You also have all the people who would like to have one, but get a lackluster or no response from the US dealer in Dallas.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,441
Members
169,357
Latest member
trailrivet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top