Here we go again! Another terror attack on US soil!

That sad part is so many people died and others having there lives ruined by this cowards actions.

Then the clown and witch come out saying it is all because of the gun laws. I am not sure how people get so clueless on what the real problems are other then they see if they turn a blind eye to it all those are the people who vote for them.They just don't see how the whole world is going down the toilet and we are leading the way down. They want America to be first but leading the way down the toilet is not what we should be the leader in.

They are willing to do anything to get votes with no care on what will happen. It is funny how they think we should just keep letting everyone in and ruin are country more. Then we let them in and we get to see how proud they are of the country they just left. How we should change to be more like all the places all the people want to leave because there lives sucked.

We just keep getting the trash that will vote to keep getting the handouts but not respect the laws or values that made this country the best.

We are living in some sad times

sad but true

It is very disappointing the amount of disrespect for the highest office in the US at a time of great tragedy. If we can not unite, no matter how briefly, we are utterly screwed :E Undecided:

My thoughts and prayers go out to our LGBT brothers and sisters, especially those in Florida

It is very disappointing the amount of disrespect for the highest office in the US at a time of great tragedy. If we can not unite, no matter how briefly, we are utterly screwed :E Undecided:

My thoughts and prayers go out to our LGBT brothers and sisters, especially those in Florida

You don't blindly respect the office you respect the person occupying the office and only if that person has earned that respect, Obama has not. You can't unite behind a president bent on destroying the values that made America great

. . . You can't unite behind a president bent on destroying the values that made America great

I am one who has ZERO respect for Obama.

Your kidding right. Being the first black or woman president does not mean you should still not work for the respect that office should get. He has made this country worse and more divided then ever. Anyone who thinks the gun is at fault not the person is to stupid to get my respect.

WE are still screwed for a few more month then hopeful the next person will put America first again and stop saying sorry to the world for us having the best country in the world. Time to let the people who make me proud to be American go kick some ass with out being held back because we are worried what the world will think. To many innocent people in are country have been killed to care what they think anymore.

@Alexandro Faria "SA doesn't have mass killings..." it happens so often in SA, that we don't even realize. 70 000 white South Africans murdered since 1994. I would class that as mass killings.

You just need to google, mass killings in South Africa, you will be shocked to see the results. I will agree with you, South Africa can't get their own "shit" together.

Going back to the Orlando killings, guns don't kill people, someone has to pull the trigger.....

@Eventually_Africa , well said, yes our prayers do go out to all involved.

Okay, mass killing suggests a killing of a group of individuals in one operation. We had sharpville, which was police brutality and as a result of state, it had nothing to do with an outside attack. We had marikana, which again, was police. We had bombings in cpt in the 80's, bit no death tole of at least 50 people. We haven't had any incidents in SA where numerous individuals have been slaughtered in one operation that wasn't as a result of state in what is best described as a homophobic hate crime. As I have said, we have a lot of crime and a lot of murder, but we don't have anything like this. Unprovoked, unanticipated, unimaginable slaughter of people simply becauses they have a different sexual orientation to you. It's truly disgusting. It has no impact on the killer whatsoever. The white genocide in RSA is real, but that hatred is as a result of a disgusting system that opressed millions and robbed them of basic human rights. The blacks in RSA are directly impacted by the system and blame the afrikaans for their situation. Rightly or not, that is the case. It's genocide, not a mass killing. Ethnic cleansing, if you wish. But killing someone cos they'd rather suck a d*ck is fothermucking ridiculous.

I am one who has ZERO respect for Obama.
Well, I absolutely do respect Mr. bammie.
He has partially achieved and set into motion his primary objective to
"Fundamentally transform America".

☹️

Islam is no friend of gays. Throughout the Muslim world during Ramadan, gays are targeted and killed. Yet, liberals want to support Islam in the name of tolerance. What a truly disgusting culture.

Agreed. In fact, the muslims are the enemy of everything non-muslim. Too many dumbasses and PC idiots continue to believe otherwise.

Oh yeah, for the record, I agree with billc and several others.......I have zero respect for OBama or any of his followers.

I don't understand how disrespect for the highest office in the US at a time of tragedy... and uniting as a nation, no matter how briefly correlate...

Any respect that is to be valued is earned, not given..

You can respect the office or the rank or position a person holds (and often should).. but that doesn't mean you have to respect the person holding it..

Respect has little to do with unification though.. There are plenty of people I have respected that I don't share beliefs with.. and there are plenty of people that I share similar beliefs with that I have no respect for at all...

Uniting behind a leader that hasn't earned the respect of his people has proven time and time again over history to be a very bad thing..

Uniting behind dictators due to fear.. uniting behind cult leaders due to false promises or manipulation... etc..etc.. (plenty of other bad examples out there..)...is still "uniting".. but for all the wrong reasons.. and almost without exception ends with tragic results..

Giving up your beliefs and values and accepting someone elses in the interest of unification.. is self destructive at a minimum.. and can be unilaterally destructive in a worst case scenario..

The American people can just as easily unite AGAINST the current political machine as it can unite for it..

I believe what we are seeing in the current election cycle is a pretty clear indicator that people in our country are incredibly divided, but are for one of the first times in recent history actually rallying behind their beliefs, and are incredibly fed up..

and rather than adhering to a cry for political correctness, or worrying about being labeled a bigot, racist, homophobe, islamophobe, or whatever else self defined "tolerant" people want to label those that they define as "intolerant" people with this week.. are stating what they truly feel and believe..

I personally prefer honesty in people.. and would rather someone tell me exactly what THEY believe and what they feel.. as opposed to worrying about what others might think of them or whether or not they are on board with what others might think is correct and feeding me BS in the process..

Let's put things into perspective about what transpired early Sunday morning:

The shooter in this matter was on the terror watch list for the past three years, just before he started his shooting spree he called 911 to announce that he was going to make an attack in the name if ISIS and pledged allegiance to the terrorist group. In spite of these facts, our president goes on national TV and states that the reason for the attack is still unclear but then decides to never let an opportunity to attack gun owners pass by and delves into a discussion about assault weapons and congresses' reluctance to take any meaningful steps to pass "common sense" gun laws.

Over the past four years ISIS has grown and morphed into an international threat that this administration has ignored. Obama refuses to acknowledge that the California attack and now this attack are a direct result of ISIS. To acknowledge as much would be to admit that his administration has failed to address this threat.

In summation, Obama has found it easier to blame congress for it's failure to pass gun legislation including bans on high capacity magazines, in addition, so called "assault rifles" and even semi-automatic handguns. To put things into perspective, 13 percent of the US population identifies as black yet 56% of all homicides are committed by blacks, mostly black on black gang shootings in the inner cities.

The law abiding American citizen is being vilified; we have an obsession with firearms and refuse to accept compromises that this administration claims would make us safe. The reality is our government won't tackle inner city crime and gang violence.

Yes, I'm pissed off because every day there's a shooting and everyday this administration refuses to acknowledge the real problems but instead vilifies the average law abiding American gun owner.

Last edited:
Its very unfortunate to see the politicization of this tragedy.

Regulation of firearms will not stop terror attacks from occurring. Just look to France. Automatic weapons and military calibers are illegal, that certainly didn't stop any of the terrorists there from using fully automatic assault rifles. The bad people of the world will always be able to acquire firearms, explosives, etc. in order to carry out their bad acts.

Laws are for controlling the behavior of law abiding citizens. Terrorists (and other people bent on mass murder) are not law abiding citizens. "Common Sense" gun laws will not deter or prevent insane, sociopathic, religious extremist, mass murder types from doing what they want to do. Now, more aggressively monitoring the activities of potential bad actors... that might at least slightly help reduce the danger (the threat will never be entirely eliminated).

Anyone see any similarities between the radical Islamists goals and the communists goals of the 20th century "?"
Like world domination !!!

Just another dysfunctional US citizen killing his own people inspired by the latest wacky religion or philosophy. It will keep happening.

Let's put things into perspective about what transpired early Sunday morning:

The shooter in this matter was on the terror watch list for the past three years, just before he started his shooting spree he called 911 to announce that he was going to make an attack in the name if ISIS and pledged allegiance to the terrorist group. In spite of these facts, our president goes on national TV and states that the reason for the attack is still unclear but then decides to never let an opportunity to attack gun owners pass by and delves into a discussion about assault weapons and congresses' reluctance to take any meaningful steps to pass "common sense" gun laws.

Over the past four years ISIS has grown and morphed into an international threat that this administration has ignored. Obama refuses to acknowledge that the California attack and now this attack are a direct result of ISIS. To acknowledge as much would be to admit that his administration has failed to address this threat.

In summation, Obama has found it easier to blame congress for it's failure to pass gun legislation including bans on high capacity magazines, in addition, so called "assault rifles" and even semi-automatic handguns. To put things into perspective, 13 percent of the US population identifies as black yet 56% of all homicides are committed by blacks, mostly black on black gang shootings in the inner cities.

The law abiding American citizen is being vilified; we have an obsession with firearms and refuse to accept compromises that this administration claims would make us safe. The reality is our government won't tackle inner city crime and gang violence.

Yes, I'm pissed off because every day there's a shooting and everyday this administration refuses to acknowledge the real problems but instead vilifies the average law abiding American gun owner.

Well Obama and other liberals in general are big fans of the Black Lives Matter movement. Yet they focus exclusively on black men who get killed by white cops (justifiably or not) yet they completely ignore the much larger issue of young black males killing other young black males. The overwhelming majority of African Americans who get murdered in the US are murdered by another African American male, not by a white cop... But it seems to BLM black lives only matter when they're taken by a white cop.

This is a really interesting article about this issue and well worth the read imo
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/09/a-matter-of-black-lives/399386/

Just another dysfunctional US citizen killing his own people inspired by the latest wacky religion or philosophy. It will keep happening.
OH BROTHER!!! You have no clue do you? THIS WAS AN ACT OF TERROR!!! This was not just some anti gay asshole! It was an ISIS inspired terror attack on our country. ISLAM hates gay people. This guy was Muslim, hates gays and hates America because he has been perverted by ISLAM. Get it, got it, good!

Okay, mass killing suggests a killing of a group of individuals in one operation. We had sharpville, which was police brutality and as a result of state, it had nothing to do with an outside attack. We had marikana, which again, was police. We had bombings in cpt in the 80's, bit no death tole of at least 50 people. We haven't had any incidents in SA where numerous individuals have been slaughtered in one operation that wasn't as a result of state in what is best described as a homophobic hate crime. As I have said, we have a lot of crime and a lot of murder, but we don't have anything like this. Unprovoked, unanticipated, unimaginable slaughter of people simply becauses they have a different sexual orientation to you. It's truly disgusting. It has no impact on the killer whatsoever. The white genocide in RSA is real, but that hatred is as a result of a disgusting system that opressed millions and robbed them of basic human rights. The blacks in RSA are directly impacted by the system and blame the afrikaans for their situation. Rightly or not, that is the case. It's genocide, not a mass killing. Ethnic cleansing, if you wish. But killing someone cos they'd rather suck a d*ck is fothermucking ridiculous.
OK, look. You are not understanding this just like Code4 does not understand. Its quite simple really, so pay attention. This is not about gays, this was an attack on America by a follower of ISLAM. ISLAM hates gays, those that are inspired by ISIS et all, also hate the west, particularly America. They do not like how we treat everyone equally, especially women and gay people. This is a war between radical ISLAM and the west, nothing more and nothing less. You keep harping on murder of gays etc. Wake up!! That isn't what this is about! You sound just like our idiotic president!!

Reactions: lcq

We have plenty of respect for the office, just not the current occupant. He is an assclown, that will soon thankfully be gone.

Two of the stated goals of ISIS is to claim responsibility for everything and get everyone hating each other. Looks like they are succeeding eh Ses ?

Maybe this bloke should have blown up a government building or shot up a school. Oh wait, that's already been done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VioletteFg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!