Here we go again! Another terror attack on US soil!

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
Of course the administration will only talk about guns and hate crime, you watch.

might be premature to call it a terror attack. Whatever it is, it's bad. 50 reported killed and 53 injured.

Prayers out to Orlando.

Hate and terror. I hope it is called what it is, and it is both.

No it is not too early to call it what it is. Its a terror attack by a Muslim terrorist. He was on the FBI radar for 3 years for something, known ties to radical Islam groups I guess. And while of course he is filled with hate, for gays and America, that is part of Islam, the hatred of homosexuals and hatred for the west. What better excuse than to shoot up a gay bar? Its a very soft target where everyone is searched for guns before entering. This is not some random attack. It was well planned as to timing and target. Lets call it what it is, Muslim terrorism.

We might have a lot of crime in RSA, but we don't have these mass killings.

Always going for soft targets. Prayers to the families.

The mans father is talking and trying to say it had nothing to do with religion. The father says his son was upset seeing gays display affection in public. Ok! To Sestoppelmans point the hatred of gays is a basic tenant of Islam. This guy knew what he was doing....he aimed and took his time to shoot. Fifty dead and more likely to die. He was on a list at one time and I am sure we will hear more about that.

We might have a lot of crime in RSA, but we don't have these mass killings.
Mr. Alexandro,
Why do you think that is?
I am genuinely interested in your opinion.
I do not want to start a "gun law" debate.
(I have hunted in your Country twice.)
Thanks

Shooter was yelling ALAHU AKBAR while he was shooting people down. That is Islamist TERRORISM!!! He also called someone and pledged allegiance to El Baghadi, an ISIS leader. What more do we need?!?!?!?!

I'd say this pretty much removes all doubt.

Also, check out the other headline about the arrest in CA. I'm sure that is totally non-related and coincidental....

Screenshot_20160612-135918.png

What a disgusting show of weakness. Hate is easy. Reasoned acceptance requires a lot of fortitude and intelligence. That is why so few countries can handle democracy.

The war on terror, domestic and foreign, is a war on weakness and stupidity. If they won't accept an education then I guess all that can be done is to put them down when they pop up. While the danger to us individually is real, so far their weapons have consisted of our airplanes and small arms.

As predicted our illustrious idiot president came out late as usual, gave a brief speech, mentioned the word terrorism, but not in any way related to Islam, he never says those words together. He also said as predicted that it was hate and easy access to "powerful" guns. What a worthless POS!

Anyone still think its too soon to call this what it is?

Hopefully it will add a bunch of votes for Donald.

The liberals love both Muslims and homosexuals. Also according to them both of these groups are tolerant and love everyone and are unfairly oppressed by heterosexual white men. Now when a very clear case of Islamic hatred towards homosexuals transpires, they will turn it into an issue of gun control rather than calling it for what it is: Islamic terrorism. But off course they can't do that because after all only heterosexual white men are intolerant, murderous haters :rolleyes:

My concern with the focus on terrorism is that it hides the real threat to Western democratic interests. Terrorism is a threat to us personally and immediately so it attracts a lot of attention. Meanwhile, totalitarian regimes like China get stronger off of our dollars every day.

You should not be concerned then as there is little focus on terrorism in this administration. Its all the fault of gun owners.

Yeah within 3 minutes Obama stated that easy access to guns was the issue. Twice investigated by the FBI, known ties to extremist and its guns. I listened to NPR today while driving around and you could not believe how hard they were trying to say it was not terrorism. The truth doesn't matter anymore.

Hopefully it will add a bunch of votes for Donald.

Nope.... Won't add a single vote. Election still six months away and undecided people will have long forgotten this by then.

You should not be concerned then as there is little focus on terrorism in this administration. Its all the fault of gun owners.

I don't want to suggest that terrorism is not a worthy thing to pay attention to. But these spend spend spend regimes are bound to China and they won't be too aggressive with their policies. guns and terrorists are easy vote getters. Same in Canada.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois