Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Belgium, Scotland, Slovenia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Dear AH members,

I have received the go ahead from @BRICKBURN to ask for your help to sign the following petition. It is coming from the organisation FACE, the EU lobby group for all things hunting, who are looking to garner as much signatures as possible for the support of huntin in the EU.

Please sign this petition, you only need to give your name and a valid email address to sign. (Do not forget to look in your mailbox afterwards to confirm your signature by clicking on the button in the mail)

Thanks a lot!

Vertigo

(At the time of posting only 80k signatures have been received, we need a ten fold of that at least!)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.53.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.53.00 AM.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 49
  • Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.53.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.53.02 AM.png
    435.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.53.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.53.04 AM.png
    526.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.53.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.53.05 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
  • Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.53.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.53.07 AM.png
    2 MB · Views: 46
  • Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.53.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.53.09 AM.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 50
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you @VertigoBE for bringing this petition to our attention!

Thank You for information: didn't know there is such petition.
I forwarded the information and link to our local ČMMJ district/county office to distribute it further on members and other offices within Czech republic. Aprox. 90% of czech game keepers/hunters are members of this organization (ČMMJ).
Whether they sign or not is of course their choice .... and maybe the ability to use e-mail :D

Yes, signed it and forwarded it to our local wildlife control unit.

Thank You for information: didn't know there is such petition.
I forwarded the information and link to our local ČMMJ district/county office to distribute it further on members and other offices within Czech republic. Aprox. 90% of czech game keepers/hunters are members of this organization (ČMMJ).
Whether they sign or not is of course their choice .... and maybe the ability to use e-mail :D
Thank you @Pavel U , I'm doing the same in my own personal connections. Having also non-hunters, but supporters of hunting sign up is equally important: Farmers who rent out their lands for hunting and get compensation for damages from wildlife, family members who support the hunter in the family, transportation people who prefer to have less wildlife on the roads, organizations protecting small fowl that are being predated upon by fox for example, etc. etc.

Signed but it doiesnt wnat to send me the confirmation email.
Checked SPAM as well.

Signed but it doiesnt wnat to send me the confirmation email.
Checked SPAM as well.
try perhaps with another mail address?

Yes, signed it and forwarded it to our local wildlife control unit.
I'm with you, Jager, but it does seem sad for it to be necessary--I had been under the impression that when hunters marched in parades, it was a celebration of the right for a free man to hunt--a celebration of freedom. Now, is it seen otherwise? Waidmannsheil in the very best sense!

Signed it!

Done and shared with hunting friends on WhatsApp!

Signed and forwarded.

The hunting community in the EU need all the help they can get in protecting their sport and I'm happy to do my part.

Come on guys and gals ! only 1k signatures in 48hrs... We are at 81K signatures now, those are rookie numbers! :D We need a multiple of this!

The more hunters and hunter friendly people sign this, the more difficult EU politicians will have it to bring anti-hunting rules or regulations into law !

So send the link to your girlfriends, wives, local football club, pub house, brothers, sisters, parents and children, every voice is one additional hurdle for Brussels to come tell you how You ought to hunt and live.

Done and forwarded to friends !

@VertigoBE … thanks for sharing & for getting directly involved in the preservation of the EU Hunting Community.

Signed & email signature confirmed.

Happy Trails

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.