Help me identify this snake

I’m not convinced it’s a mamba because what’s left of the head doesn’t seem to show the dark black interior of the mouth of a mamba in the remains but hard to tell for sure. Could also be a Bibron’s Stiletto? The stiletto can have a white or light colored belly and they are very common. The color of the dead snake makes it a bit of a mystery. As others have said, it’s not a green mamba because they are light green and coastal. Boomslang also light green with females being brown.
 
I haven’t come across that story, can you let us know what happened or post a link to the story please ?
I’ve found it. Terribly sad
 
Looks not to be a mamba, single set of plates on tail and a very short tail. Egg eating snakes have a very short tail, montane egg eating snake found in Rwanda is olive colored
 
Oh, I know this one!

That's your common or garden Democrat that is. Probably a Californian sub-species. You're lucky you got it when you did, they have a habit of spreading and can be very bad for your financial health.

...and now back to your regularly scheduled, actually helpful and insightful content...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,966
Members
169,080
Latest member
Bianca76Y
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top