Help me identify this snake

I’m not convinced it’s a mamba because what’s left of the head doesn’t seem to show the dark black interior of the mouth of a mamba in the remains but hard to tell for sure. Could also be a Bibron’s Stiletto? The stiletto can have a white or light colored belly and they are very common. The color of the dead snake makes it a bit of a mystery. As others have said, it’s not a green mamba because they are light green and coastal. Boomslang also light green with females being brown.

Looks not to be a mamba, single set of plates on tail and a very short tail. Egg eating snakes have a very short tail, montane egg eating snake found in Rwanda is olive colored

Oh, I know this one!

That's your common or garden Democrat that is. Probably a Californian sub-species. You're lucky you got it when you did, they have a habit of spreading and can be very bad for your financial health.

...and now back to your regularly scheduled, actually helpful and insightful content...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeniseDapl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross