Help for Bossie - Bosman Mostert -lbgsafaris - Lost his home

B0ssie, Glad to hear you are all safe.
Keep well.

Please keep us updated on your rebuilding progress as you can.

Last edited:
Bossie, please send us all an update on how things are going. I am sure I speak for everyone and wish you get back to normal ASAP.

Hello everyone, we are coming up on the 12th which was the end date we picked to collect funds for bossie. Royal is getting ready to send the last of what was collected. Anyone wanting to help can still do so but we would really like it to be by tomorrow.

Thanks again for all who stepped up and helped with prays and funds.

Bossie has started the rebuilding process and getting life back on track. His family is adjusting and making the best of it. They all say thanks for all that was done to help them.

Hi Guys
Thanks for everything, sorry I am so slow to post or respond, I just arrived back from JHB on a short notice trip.
We have the final quotes and work set out to get the house repaired, but we are still deciding if it's even worth doing it or not.

We are moving again, this time closer to town, as now we were living 80km from town and the driving up and down was catching up with us. The new place is located just 7km out of Louis Trichardt. For now we will be renting the house and small holding with the option to buy at a later stage.

New opportunities also came my way and that was the reason to the quick trip to JHB but I will fill you in on that once we have everything finalized.

Once again, we thank each and everyone for all the support.

Hi Guys
Thanks for everything, sorry I am so slow to post or respond, I just arrived back from JHB on a short notice trip.
We have the final quotes and work set out to get the house repaired, but we are still deciding if it's even worth doing it or not.

We are moving again, this time closer to town, as now we were living 80km from town and the driving up and down was catching up with us. The new place is located just 7km out of Louis Trichardt. For now we will be renting the house and small holding with the option to buy at a later stage.

New opportunities also came my way and that was the reason to the quick trip to JHB but I will fill you in on that once we have everything finalized.

Once again, we thank each and everyone for all the support.
Glad to hear things are moving along. I'm sure God is watching over.

All,

We have a final count and have raised $2527.03 for Bossie and his family!

You can attribute the strange amount to exchange rates. ;) Thanks again to everyone that has contributed!

I'll be sending the remaining amount to Bossie over the next couple of days when I can get to the bank, so if anyone gets in touch with me before then contributions can still be added.

God bless this wonderful community.

Royal

Contributors

tarbe
sierraone
billc
ActionBob
johnnyblues
Pheroze
Sestoppelman
Gillettehunter
Idaram
Gizmo
KMG Hunting Safaris
BWH
Jaco Strauss
johnny7604
Rob44
thi9elsp
huntermn15
biddleman
PLM
adgunner
The Artistry of Wildlife
Mekaniks
Bullthrower338
PhoenixPhil
spike.t

Supercool man!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpstracking

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg