Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Australia/NZ
Hunted
USA, New Zealand, Namibia, Spain
I'm from East Texas, the Piney Woods area more specifically. I've done some hunting in both Texas and Florida and none overseas. My wife and I are retired now and am looking into a trip to Africa. I've always thought going after Elephant and buffalo would be exciting and it looks like we now have an opportunity in 2018. We were at the DSC a few weeks ago and picked up some info on outfitters and discovered "agents". So we'll be asking questions as we go along. I've already spent time reading posting on this site and have learned a lot and even more important, what questions I need to ask the outfitter and agent.

Hello and welcome!

Howdy and welcome.

You are welcome to attend the Pinewood SCI regional chapter. We meet in Nacogdoches ... normally on the second Tuesday. We have a number of members who have hunted Africa who would be happy to share their experiences. PM me if you are interested.

Hang out here and read a lot. You'll learn plenty of questions to ask and also whom to avoid, in some cases

Happy learning

Welcome to AH

Welcome to the forum sir, glad to have you join us.

All the best with your planning and please don't hesitate to ask any questions, should you require any help.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome to AH. Everything you need to make a trip happen are available on here. If you like let me know as well what you are looking for and we will see what we can do.
All the best
Gerrit

Welcome to AH!

Welcome!

Dave

Hello & Welcome Countrylife,

Are you anywhere near Groves?

Welcome to AH, best of luck in planning your safari

Welcome. You found the right place to get answers to your questions!

Welcome to AH Countrylife! All the best with your planing and questions are always welcome.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome!

Read read read. Talk to people who've been, and especially who have hunted the animals you're looking for in the areas you want to hunt.

Enjoy the planning. It's half the fun!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH @Countrylife . If you want to talk elephant that's my favorite subject.

I think Groves is down near Port Arthur on the coast, I'm up between Palestine and Crockett, about an hour west of Nacogdoches.

I think I sent Scott a PM. How do I know if he received it and how do I read one that is sent to me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeithustKew

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg