Hello, World

I was 42 for my first trip to Africa, and Im going back this May, at 44

Welcome aboard Joey, and thanks for your service. I'm currently 76, why is that important, well prior to the internet and forums like this I thought hunting Africa was a RICH MAN'S GAME. If you were married and had kids to put through college hunting there wasn't an option for those of us with working man's salaries. On the other hand if you were single, African hunts were more plausible. It wasn't till after I discovered the fact that hunting Africa was no more expensive (for an Easterner that is) than a guided Elk hunt that I took the possibility seriously. If you really want to go, do a good job researching a suitable hunt and start saving your money. Go as soon as you can, because once you do, you'll find a way to go back.

Welcome!

I’ve been traveling all over the African continent since my early 30’s.. but didn’t actually hunt Africa (first hunt was PG) until my mid 40’s..

Joey, welcome to the AH forum! Again thanks for your service.
I made my first trip at 69 young years. Now booked for number 5 and starting out my granddaughter at 13.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH Joey!

Hi Joey, welcome to AH !

Hi all, I've been a lurker for a while and finally got around to making a profile recently. Been to Africa (Djibouti), though not to hunt animals—"social work" for the army. I'm yet young and I'm wondering how old were you all when you made the maiden trip to Africa?

-Joey

IDeagle94,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Paul.

PS:
I was 50 years young when I first went to Africa.
Now, 5 Safaris later I am 67.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the family and the forum Joey, you are in the right place! Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

Welcome to AH and the posting side Joey! Nice to have you as part of our community and enjoy the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elkreaper17

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois