Hello, World

IDeagle94

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been a lurker for a while and finally got around to making a profile recently. Been to Africa (Djibouti), though not to hunt animals—"social work" for the army. I'm yet young and I'm wondering how old were you all when you made the maiden trip to Africa?

-Joey

Welcome to AH! If I remember correctly I was around 32 for the first trip to Africa.

Welcome to the dark side and good luck on finding your way back to Africa but to hunt this time. 1/2 a century for the first time.

Welcome to the posting side.

Welcome to AH. I was 56 when I made my first safari.

43 here when I went.

Welcome to the AH community. I was 38 on my first trip to Africa. PG only. It was 9 years later before I would start my quest for the Dangerous 7, which only lacks Rhino.

Welcome to AH, planing my first trip to Africa for 2021!!

Welcome! I was 57 my first trip. Heading back May 2020 for the fourth trip. Once is never enough.

Giday and welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome to AH. I was 52 when I decided to make the first trip over!

Come on in and join the gang. I was 76 and have been there three times. Beware. Once you hunt Africa you are infected with an incurable disease called safari. There is no known cure and the only treatment is to go back as many times as you can.

Welcome. I made my first trip last May. My "Once in a lifetime" trip. I was 58, and hunted Plains game. Now I have the bug, and am trying to find a way to afford a Cape Buffalo hunt....... I hope you enjoy the website, planning, and your own trip!

I'm yet young and I'm wondering how old were you all when you made the maiden trip to Africa?

Welcome to the forum.
My first hunting trip to Africa was when I was 46.
I, guess, I always wanted to hunt Africa, but until I was aware that hunting options in Africa are present in modern age, it was not before I was 40.
I started collecting information at around 40, and then 2 years of detailed research till first trip, at age 47.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg