Hello to everyone

Jack Jones

New member
Joined
Nov 3, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
12
I Just wanted to start off and say thank you for allowing me to become a member and hope I can learn from here and gather up info for a future Safari. I have been hunting for over 35 years. My favorite round is the 6.5 Creedmoor. I have hunted white tail deer, mule deer, pronghorn antelope, and elk. My dream is a SA Safari plains game free range hunt.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH
 
Good day! Welcome to AH! May you live the dream soon!
 
Welcome to AH Jack Jones!
 
Welcome to AH. Happy planning.
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us! Any particular animal you would most like to hunt in Africa?
 
Welcome to the site!
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us! Any particular animal you would most like to hunt in Africa?
Thanks for the warm welcome! I’ve always been really interested in plains game-especially kudu and impala. That said, I’m still learning and honestly just excited about the experience as a whole. Looking forward to hearing everyone’s stories and advice.
 
Where ya at?
 
Welcome to the forum, sir. All the best with your research and exciting times that lie ahead!

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,156
Members
169,271
Latest member
AlfredoPel
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top