It is great to see young hunters out there. You guys are the future of the sport. I have an 11 year old son who took his first deer last year. It was a great experience for both of us. I don't see too many young bowhunters like yourself. Welcome aboard...
I can assure you that you are very welcome here. You are to be admired for having a strong interest in the sport and wanting to join in to discuss hunting with others at such an early point in your life. It appears that you already have a terrific start and I know there are a lot of great hunts ahead just waiting for you.
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.