Dox

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi

I would like to introduce myself to everyone. I am a 12 year old bowhunter and hope you people don't mind a young bowhunter on the forums.

Cheers
Dox

Dox......welcome to AH! Always good to hear from young hunters. There are a lot of bow hunters on this forum to chat with.

Welcome Dox,

Good to have you on board.

Where are you from?

Hi

I am from South Africa (RSA). Have already hunted this year and shot a waterbuck and a very nice warthog.

Cheers

Dox

It is great to see young hunters out there. You guys are the future of the sport. I have an 11 year old son who took his first deer last year. It was a great experience for both of us. I don't see too many young bowhunters like yourself. Welcome aboard...

Welcome, Dox!

I can assure you that you are very welcome here. You are to be admired for having a strong interest in the sport and wanting to join in to discuss hunting with others at such an early point in your life. It appears that you already have a terrific start and I know there are a lot of great hunts ahead just waiting for you.

Dox, welcome aboard. I have a son who just turned 9 and is also very excited about bowhunting.

nd

Welcome to the forum DOX!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg