Hello garage......

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
18,061
Media
78
Articles
3
Hunting reports
Africa
11
USA/Canada
3
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Had to take the older boy over to some friends about a 1/2 hour from home this evening. This was supposed to be for a short activity, so I decided to stay over in the area. Soooo......I just had to drop in and look at some rifles.

Sure enough, one of the new M70 Featherweights in 7x57 was on the shelf pleading to go home with me. I resisted, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to go back and pick up that rifle.....for the wife or younger son of course! :rolleyes:

So I may start posting from my cot in the garage in the near future. :fear:
 
..nothing wrong with sleeping in the garage for a few days, mate...she'll get over it after a while and you'll have your new toy..
 
Had to take the older boy over to some friends about a 1/2 hour from home this evening. This was supposed to be for a short activity, so I decided to stay over in the area. Soooo......I just had to drop in and look at some rifles.

Sure enough, one of the new M70 Featherweights in 7x57 was on the shelf pleading to go home with me. I resisted, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to go back and pick up that rifle.....for the wife or younger son of course! :rolleyes:

So I may start posting from my cot in the garage in the near future. :fear:

Just think of it as your own personal "Man Cave" Phil......
 
Hope you enjoy that new gun, because you are going to pay for it twice probably, LOL!
 
That gun is worth it !
 
The blasted heat of a Phoenix summer has broke......so the garage ain't so bad.......bought the rifle yesterday.......told the wife it was a Christmas gift for Justin, either this year if he grows a bit in the next three months, or next year.

It worked well, problem is I'm running outta boys!
 
I can't quite say that about the Blaser 470NE Double that I want. I'd be sleeping in another state!! :-)
 
I can't quite say that about the Blaser 470NE Double that I want. I'd be sleeping in another state!! :-)

Well geez Cliff, Nevada and Utah are only like 5 minutes away using that plane of yours! :cool:
 
..I was about to say ' I wish I could help you out there '....but somehow it just doesn't sound right.. :biggrin2:

No it doesn't and don't want the help either. I think I'd jump off a cliff if I found out I was going back to diaper duty, 46 year olds should not be doing such!
 
Hey wait a minute, I don't have to go to Utah- Christmas is coming and my wife needs a present!!!!!!
 
Hey wait a minute, I don't have to go to Utah- Christmas is coming and my wife needs a present!!!!!!

Now you're thinkin' Cliffy! (typed in my best Norm Peterson impression as I read your post in Cliff Claven's voice)
 
problem is I'm running outta boys!
Hey Phil you can adopt me I know you've been looking at a new Double in a Rigby or maybe a Lott. :laughing:
 
Hey Phil you can adopt me I know you've been looking at a new Double in a Rigby or maybe a Lott. :laughing:

And have two troublesome teenagers in the house?! :crazylol::crazylol:
 
A "Cheers" Retort follows-
Cliffy: Hey Doc, what do you think the toughest thing to cut through is?
Frasier: Your unending bull.
 
A "Cheers" Retort follows-
Cliffy: Hey Doc, what do you think the toughest thing to cut through is?
Frasier: Your unending bull.

;), I do miss that show.
 
Had to take the older boy over to some friends about a 1/2 hour from home this evening. This was supposed to be for a short activity, so I decided to stay over in the area. Soooo......I just had to drop in and look at some rifles.

Sure enough, one of the new M70 Featherweights in 7x57 was on the shelf pleading to go home with me. I resisted, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to go back and pick up that rifle.....for the wife or younger son of course! :rolleyes:

So I may start posting from my cot in the garage in the near future. :fear:
@PHOENIX PHIL
Your lucky to have an understanding wife otherwise it could have been a hospital bed.
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,045
Members
169,484
Latest member
DessieHarp
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top