Hello from Wyoming

Welcome, I am just outside of Buffalo. Would love to see a get together in the area sometime, I would even be willing to host
I didn’t know you were over by Buffalo. I was just over there the other day looking at some cows. With your avatar; I assumed you lived down south somewhere. We should have a get together.
 
Welcome to AH! I'm glad to see another cigar smoker joining the forums. Hopefully, you can find everything you need to find to get your dream hunt together here in the forums, I know it really helped me when I was starting to learn.

Happy Hunting
 
Welcome to AH! Get ready for your big bore collection to increase.
 
Good day!! Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome, I am just outside of Buffalo. Would love to see a get together in the area sometime, I would even be willing to host


Sounds like a good time.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Greetings Partagas,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get around to it, have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
After dreaming for many years, I have finally gotten to the point in life where I can begin to put together my dream hunt in Africa. Looking forward to meeting new friends and gaining new insight and advice.
Hello @Partagas, you have come to the right place. I am very jealous of you and excited for you at the same time. . There is nothing like your first trip to Africa! Happy Adventures! Sue
 
Welcome! I'm out of Riverton.
Is your name Dewayne?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
I’m outside of Sheridan
I believe Brandon fromTsala Safaris is going to be in Gillette Wyoming sometime in February for a meet and greet, if you get a chance you might want to go and he could definitely help you set up the Safari of your dreams!
 
Hello from Casper. Great information and very knowledgeable people here willing to share that knowledge.
 
Welcoming indeed, this is a great site to belong to. So much helpful information and very nice people. It’s awesome to see all the folks from Wyoming, a state that’s been an interest of mine for years, I might move to buffalo area within next few years.

Welcome to Africa Hunting
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,359
Members
169,536
Latest member
KieranChap
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top