Hello from Washington State

JimD

AH member
Joined
Oct 15, 2008
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Member of
NRA SCI RMEF
Hunted
Namibia, Turkey
Hi all,

This is great site, lots of helpful people and good information without all the attitude!

Regards,

Jimmy
 
Hi Jimmy welcome good to have you on board.
 
Hi Jimmy,you are welcome.A great site for great people!!
 
Welcome to AH Jimmy! Glad to have you with us.
 
Welcome to the website!
 
Welcome

Hi Jimmy,
Welcome to AH you will benefit a lot from this forum and get to know good people who lives for hunting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,365
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top