Hello From Virginia

Welcome aboard Pat McP. There is a lot of information available to you by using the "search" function. Has anyone mentioned "shooting sticks" to you yet? By far the vast majority of folks on AH are those that you would enjoy sharing a campfire and a beer with. If there are questions that you can't find answers to, just ask and we'll either answer them or tell you where to look.
I looked into Shooting sticks. Although not the same, I've been shooting off a Pig Saddle and tripod for a few years. I actually took a 6x6 bull elk from it a three years ago. 412 yd shot.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH @Pat McP.

A big congrats on your trip! I am sure you will have a fantastic time!

Please keep us in mind for helping to get your trophies home!

Tom

Welcome to the family and the forum Pat, you are in the right place! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, email henry@riflepermits.com.

Kind regards
Henry

Welcome to AH Pat! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayla53D

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?