Hello from US

Greetings motorhead,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a moment, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

No matter if you book with us or with one of the other excellent safari companies that advertise here in the AH Forum, I predict that you are going to turn a double back flip when you hunt Africa for the first time.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome welcome welcome

Sent you a dm
 
Welcome!! Glad to have you join us!
 
Welcome to AH, @motorhead . Please feel free to drop us either a Private Mail here on the forum or an email regarding a possible African safari. We hunt some big areas where I think would suit your equipment.
What calibers do you use on the long range shoots?

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Thank you. I use a 300 PRC, 7 RM, and 6.5 PRC. I recently took an elk at 591 yards. I will send you a PM to connect and get some information on your hunts.
 
Welcome welcome welcome

Dm sent
 
Welcome to AH! We look forward to your stories!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,136
Members
169,708
Latest member
HanneloreG
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top