Hello from TX

Report and pictures...great!
In the mean time, welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH.
Look forward to your report.
 
Welcome to AH Seavas! (y)
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Thanks!
Well I have something typed up with a few pics but I am not able to post it in the reports section. I get an error message about spam content.
Is there somewhere that has instructions on posting a report with pics?
 
Something within your content is triggering the error. We have settings in place to prevent spam, this will go away once you have a couple more posts. If it persists please let me know.
 
Did you try copy and paste? That’s one way I have done it.
 
Yes, its a bit long so I typed it in Word then copied it over. I will give it another try later.
Thanks
 
Welcome to AH !look forward to your report and photos.
 
OK I was able to get a little something posted in the reports section. Thanks!
 
Welcome to our place where friendships are made over shared information and experiences.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH. Look forward to the pictures.
 
Welcome aboard. Pics and story please. Are you now a confirmed hunter?
 
Welcome, read the start to your report, from the report you seem to be more of a hunter than you are letting on. Great start.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,926
Members
169,872
Latest member
LanoraKidw
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top