Hello from Texas

Welcome from North TX, you’re in the fun phase! Enjoy the planning and ask lots of questions!!
 
Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Hey guys I wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I'm Brian from San Antonio, Texas and I am really looking forward to visiting Africa. I want to visit with my wife and 3 sons, but not sure where i want to go, or even what i want to hunt. Its making me laugh how bad I want to come and experience Africa and I don't even know what animals I would like to hunt. Just think it would be a great trip for the family before they start leaving for college. I love to bow hunt and rifle hunt in the US, but pan on rifle hunting in Africa. My wife and kids would like to hunt also so that a huge plus. Anyway just wanted to say hello, hope everyone has a wonderful 2025!
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome fellow Texan.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,309
Messages
1,572,402
Members
169,558
Latest member
Joneseleepe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top