Hello from Texas

Welcome to AH! Plenty of good people and good advice here!

Warm Regards

Lex Strauss

Welcome aboard intmu. We have a number of former Indian Professional Hunters that took similar game back in the 1960(s) and 70(s.). It would be a hoot to find out that they knew each other.

Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories!

Hello everyone,

Long time lurker, but finally made an account, this forum seems to have a lot of interesting people and stories on it. A little bit about me is that I am a bowhunter, and I hope to get some tips from the forum. My family history is from south eastern India and my great grandfather guided the British on Tiger ,Leopard,Gaur and Elephant hunts, and personally took many boar, Axis and Sambar deer. According to my grandfather he also took 13 leopards including 2 black ones. Due to the internet I have a decent bit of hunting connections, and currently help sell different hunting trips ranging from free range Axis and Nilgai in texas to Maral stag in Kazakhstan. I do plan on hunting in Africa, and plan on learning more about it from here. Looking forward to learning more from the forum!
Wow, what an interesting history your family has. You would be fun to sit around a campfire with! Welcome to the sight. I'm new here myself. I'm a non-hunter though so I am useless with offering information on bowhunting. I am addicted to Africa though....so I'm always happy to talk about that.

Hello everyone,

Long time lurker, but finally made an account, this forum seems to have a lot of interesting people and stories on it. A little bit about me is that I am a bowhunter, and I hope to get some tips from the forum. My family history is from south eastern India and my great grandfather guided the British on Tiger ,Leopard,Gaur and Elephant hunts, and personally took many boar, Axis and Sambar deer. According to my grandfather he also took 13 leopards including 2 black ones. Due to the internet I have a decent bit of hunting connections, and currently help sell different hunting trips ranging from free range Axis and Nilgai in texas to Maral stag in Kazakhstan. I do plan on hunting in Africa, and plan on learning more about it from here. Looking forward to learning more from the forum!
Welcome to AH

Howdy from NTX

Welcome and look forward to your participation!

Welcome to AH intmu!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HalPendley

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double