Website
www.travelexpressagency.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, New Zealand, Argentina and throughout North America
Welcome to the family and the forum Roy, you are in the right place! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

I am planning on taking my dad back to Africa in 2022 for a 2×1 7 day buffalo safari.

Whenever your ready we would be happy to help you with your planning.

riflepermits.com

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.riflepermits.com
Media
Articles
Welcome to AH and the posting side @Roy Wilmeth! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, email henry@riflepermits.com.

Kind regards
Henry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SonTpx8169

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.
Rickmt wrote on Leica Sport Optics's profile.
will Leica Amplus 6-2.5x15x50 fit on a pro success Blaser with low mount?