Hello from Texas

Calan Ahrens

New member
Joined
May 3, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
9
Location
Texas
Media
1
Name is Calan Ahrens and I am happy to be apart of this great hunting forum.

I own/operate a professional outfitting company here in Texas for African game, Indian game, and native game.

My stepfather owns a property in Musina South Africa and conducts minimal safaris.

If anyone knows of any Safari companies that would allow a 25yr old to apprentice to help work during the hunting season in Africa I would greatly appreciate it!

Happy Hunting!

Calan J. Ahrens
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome Calan and best of luck in your pursuit.
 
Last edited:
Howdy!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Howdy back from Texas! Welcome & good luck!
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome aboard, glad you joined us. What species of game have you hunted and where?
 
Hi Calan, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome and good luck with your search.

If I were only 25 again and knew what I know now I would likely be searching for the same thing.
 
Welcome to AH Calan!
 
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,330
Members
169,525
Latest member
NatashaU03
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top