Hello from Texas

Welcome, I see that you at a DSC member too, hoping there are enough of us in SA and surrounding counties to get a chapter. In RSA now.
 
The more ... Texans ... the merrier! Welcome to AH. What part of South Africa are you headed to?
 
Welcome to AH Phil !
 
Hello Phil
I'm a new member as well. Everyone has been really nice. There's some great big bore discussions on hear check them out. Not many other forum's we're you can talk the merits of nitro express power !!!!
 
Texas Phil,

Glad to have another Philip on the forum and from Texas to boot! I live near San Angelo.
This is a great forum and welcome to AH.

Regards,
Philip
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome welcome. Looking forward to hearing how your trip goes!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,915
Members
169,464
Latest member
Levergunsite
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top