Hello from Tanzania

AK ifni

New member
Joined
Jun 23, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
20
Location
Tanzania
Hi all,

Fresh member of AfricaHunting.com here, and glad to be here. I've been a lurker for well over 10 years, I really enjoy the content on here.

I'm a young and enthusiastic professional hunter based in Tanzania, and I'm glad to be here
 
Good day! Welcome from SA!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome-looking forward to some stories and pictures
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome!

Wha area or areas of Tanzania are your favorite to hunt?
 
Tanzania is probably my biggest bucket list item!!!!!!
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH AK ifni!
 
Welcome!

Wha area or areas of Tanzania are your favorite to hunt?
Well, I enjoy the diversity of terrain and wildlife that we have in this country. From the open arid areas of Maasailand, to Miombo woodlands, to the untamed Selous.
I think my favorite would be in and around the Selous ecosystem. Mainly because I grew up hunting in that terrain, it feels like home.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,264
Messages
1,570,987
Members
169,213
Latest member
Gamenextdoor
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top