Hello from SW Kansas

Thanks Mike. Where are you headed?
 
Starting around WaKeeney, working my way south of Hays
 
Sounds good. We’ve had a pretty good season down here, but it’s been warm. Seems to be a lot better with snow on the ground. I’ve only been out once this year, but it was 63 degrees. Might as well have been using a turkey choke. They got up a looong way out.

I’m 25 miles east of Liberal. If your ever down this way let me know.

Good luck this week. Pheasants are always fun!
 
Welcome to this great forum dtec41! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH dtec41! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,881
Members
170,438
Latest member
DanielleTy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top