Hello from Spain

Welcome to AH!
 
No, she is not Erika.:A No Evil:
I live in Valencia. The girl I work with is Romanian and she translates for several outfitters, she is very used to hunting and wildlife technical words. :A Too Cool:
I knew it was a real stretch thinking there might be a connection between us, but there was a slim possibility of it. There are many years of experience possessed by AH members who are willing to share their knowledge with you. I'm sure that you will enjoy "meeting" with others that share your "love" for hunting.

My sons and I have less than 90 days before we leave for our first Plains Game (PG) Safari in South Africa. This site has provided answers to most if not all of our questions. As many have said previously planning the trip is part of the fun.
 
Welcome to AH. Bienvenido Jorge!
All the best from Romania!
 
Welcome to AH, enjoy all the information.
 
Welcome to AH! A lot of like minded people here to feed your hunting obsession.
 
Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.;)
 
Welcome Jorge! Enjoy the site!
 
Hello and :S Welcome:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,734
Members
169,131
Latest member
Johnatajames
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top