hello from RSA

Gerhardu

New member
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Member of
SAHGCA,PHASA
Hunted
South Africa(Limpopo,Gauteng,Mpumalanga,North West,Freestate)
Hi guys,im Gerhardu Odendaal.im a businessman from Boksburg,South Africa.i started hunting before i could kick a rugby ball.Ive got a cz 375hh and a cz 458lott.Hope i will enjoy the forum.Lekker!:D
 
Gerhardu

Welcome to AH...

You have your bases covered with just those 2 rifles...1 small game and 1 large game rifle i like that...
Share some stories and photos when you have the opportunity...:popcorn:
Hi guys,im Gerhardu Odendaal.im a businessman from Boksburg,South Africa.i started hunting before i could kick a rugby ball.Ive got a cz 375hh and a cz 458lott.Hope i will enjoy the forum.Lekker!:D
 
Welcome to the forum, Gerhardu
 
We are always interested to hear from those who live there Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH Gerhardu! You'll enjoy it here you've just joined a forum where you will find some of the most helpful and best friends you'll ever make. Bob
 
welcome to AH!!! Enjoy the sight.
 
Welcome to the forum, looking forward to some hunting stories and pics. :thumb:
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH.

Bart will applaus the real guns.

Enjoy your stay and please share your hunting tales and pictures.
 
Thanks guys,looking forward to it!!!!
 
Welcome to AH Gerhardu!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,750
Members
169,408
Latest member
CarltonMos
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top