Hello from Phoenix

Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to the forum, from a half year Buckeye resident. Hopefully you realize your dream of Africa sooner than you think.
 
Hello! I am Seth.
I've browsed this website for some time, and I figured I should make an account. I've only just turned 21 and have never been hunting in Africa, but I've been fascinated by the great stories of Col. John Patterson, John Edmond, Peter Capstick, Beryl Markham, etc. for years. It is one of my life's biggest dreams to visit Namibia with my Zastava .300 Win Mag and bring home a Nyala hide; hopefully it happens in some time.
-Seth
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,365
Messages
1,574,332
Members
170,008
Latest member
AshleyPasp
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top