Hello from Phoenix

Seth McCutchan

Reaction score
Hello! I am Seth.
I've browsed this website for some time, and I figured I should make an account. I've only just turned 21 and have never been hunting in Africa, but I've been fascinated by the great stories of Col. John Patterson, John Edmond, Peter Capstick, Beryl Markham, etc. for years. It is one of my life's biggest dreams to visit Namibia with my Zastava .300 Win Mag and bring home a Nyala hide; hopefully it happens in some time.
-Seth

Welcome. Hopefully you can find a way to take that trip sooner than you imagine. I’m the meantime, lots of great info here as I’m sure you know.

Welcome from Flagstaff fellow Arizonan :)

Hello! I am Seth.
I've browsed this website for some time, and I figured I should make an account. I've only just turned 21 and have never been hunting in Africa, but I've been fascinated by the great stories of Col. John Patterson, John Edmond, Peter Capstick, Beryl Markham, etc. for years. It is one of my life's biggest dreams to visit Namibia with my Zastava .300 Win Mag and bring home a Nyala hide; hopefully it happens in some time.
-Seth
Welcome to AH Seth. Save your dollars starting today. Your dream is closer than you might think.

Welcome aboard!

Giday Seth. Welcome to the A H forums.

Hello Seth,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH Seth!

Seth, welcome to the AH forum! Start an investment account and put money in it every paycheck. You’ll be there before you know it! Best of luck getting there ASAP!

Welcome to AH!

Hello! I am Seth.
-Seth

I'm a bit late in doing so, but welcome to AH from a fellow Phoenix resident. Chandler to be more specific. If you're in the east valley area, perhaps you shoot at Rio Salado? If so, it would be great to meet up sometime there.

Welcome to Africa Hunting, may you have hours of fun here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you