Welcome Franco. AH is a wonderful forum for hunters from all over the world. Are you thinking about or planning a hunt in Africa? In the meantime there are some larger animals in Australia like Water Buffalo and Scrub Bulls in Australia with your name on them. There are lost of Aussies and Kiwis here so you won't feel lonesome in that regard.
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.