Hello from Oz

you are at the right place, Welcome!
 
Welcome Franco. AH is a wonderful forum for hunters from all over the world. Are you thinking about or planning a hunt in Africa? In the meantime there are some larger animals in Australia like Water Buffalo and Scrub Bulls in Australia with your name on them. There are lost of Aussies and Kiwis here so you won't feel lonesome in that regard.
 
Welcome aboard from a fellow Aussie Franko.
 
Welcome Franko! Just returned from OZ Sunday. Beautiful place, truly enjoyed my time there
 
Welcome to AH Franko! We look forward to you sharing your stories!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,972
Members
169,671
Latest member
AbelHowar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top