Hello from Oklahoma

Welcome to AH
 
Welcome! Tulsa resident.
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here!
 
Tulsa also. So is @WoodFire. Happy to share knowledge.
 
Hello. Welcome! North central Ok here. Dm if you ever want to discuss options, but a lot of them have threads already on here.
 
You guys are awesome and thank you. I am thinking either a 5-7 animal cull hunt as this is my first trip. And I don’t really collect trophies. But I love to hunt and then eat what I get. I loved reading of the guys that go and get the memories on film or photos so they always have them even when the memory fades.
 
Welcome to AH Fotsguy!
 
Good day! Welcome!
 
Can never have too many Okies!
Not myself, wife’s from Oklahoma though and it’s pretty much the only state I go to when we visit her family.
Welcome aboard!
 
Damm you Okies! One of my ranches is near Holdenville OK. Great state and the people there are top notch.

HH
 
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,239
Messages
1,569,305
Members
168,652
Latest member
RobbyHedri
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top