Hello from Norway

Bonde

AH senior member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
59
Reaction score
17
Location
Middle of southern Norway
Member of
SCI and NSK
Hunted
Norway, Poland, Czeck Republic, Croatia, Canada, Scotland and New Zealand
New to the forum - really looking forward to learn more about African hunting and share some of my adventures with you all.


Enjoy hunting very much, especially the long hard walks, find them very rewarding. Caribou, moose and Red Deer is the species I hunt in Norway. Also hunted in Canada and New Zealand.

I have a life long dream of hunting elephant with a double rifle.
That will be my next great goal so I hope you fellow gentlemen, and ladies, will share some of your hard won experiences with me.

Interested in buying a double in .450/.400 as soon as my funds permits.

Best regards,

Kristoffer
 
Kristoffer.
Welcome here.450\400 is a excellent choice.I allso use that double in old english make on elle.
greetings
juan
 
Welcome to AH Kristoffer!
 
Velkommen til AH Kristoffer :)
 
Velkommen til AH Kristoffer!
 
welcome and enjoy the site kristoffer
good hunting
 
Welcome to the best site on the internet Lots of information and help here from those who know and there are no dumb questions so ask away. BTW, my mother was born in Stavanger
 
Another elephant hunter. Stan will be a good tutor for you.
He sure hunted them the right way. Read his story.

Look forward to your pictures and stories of your hunts.

Welcome to AH.
 
Thank you all for a warm welcome!

On 23rd dec I'm actually attending a driven hunt for roedeer, with dogs. this is just outside Oslo in the Agricultural area, so hopefully I'll have a few pictures and a story to post. This has become a yearly tradition among some friends of mine - great to close this hunting season like that.

I'd very much appreciate a link to "Stans" elephanthunt
 
Welcome to AH Kristoffer! Looking forward to hearing about you upcoming hunt Roedeer are one of my favorite European deer to hunt.
 
Welcome to AH...

some good information on here for you to use...
 
Welcome to AH Kristoffer, you will learn a great deal on this site.
Happy hunting!
 
Welcome to AH, Kristoffer!
 
Thanks!

I've already learned a whole lot the last hours.

I've been taught the difference between need and want when it comes to double rifles by PaulT. Not sure I want to listen to the reasoning!:cool:
 
Welcome to the forum, Kristoffer !
 
Welcome to AH! Good to have you!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,192
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top