Hello from North Texas!

Good day to you!! Welcome from our side!
 
Welcome and look forward to your participation!
 
Welcome To the forum! I’ve hunted near Seymour many times. Headed back for a dove hunt opening weekend
Our deer lease is in Seymour

Safe hunting
 
Certainly glad to have you here, I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do!
 
Howdy and welcome from the NTX! Grew up in Denison on Texoma & the Red River…. Now down here in the Metromess! [emoji23]
 
Howdy from Lake Houston
 
Greetings MorrisSXS,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to the posting side.
 
Welcome! I'm new as well but having the MOST INCREDIBLE experience with the AH community members. I feel like I've genuinely found my people. I live in Austin but make it up to North Texas, would love to chat and meet up sometime!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,670
Members
169,393
Latest member
MindaF074
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top